Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty LLC.
Looking for your next development project? This is it! 4.5 acres in La Center waiting for your project. Apartments, townhomes, single family homes, retail and more allowed per La Center mixed use zoning code. Residential only development is permitted. A mix of 65% of one type of residential (single-family, attached, apartments) is required with the other 35% needing to be another unit type. Perfect development project in a growing town in Clark County that is experiencing massive growth. Buyer to do own due diligence.